The list is a summary of the procedures for our prospective students at Standard Foundation Schools and should help guide you through this process:
1. Purchase an application form
2. Submit application form with the following documents:
3. Informal Assessment for Kindergaten and Entrance Examination for Nursery and Year 1-10.
4. Successful candidates will be informed via sms, email or phone call.
5. A provisional letter of admission is issued for collection.
6. Acceptance letter signed and returned with all required payment.
7. Payments are made to designated bank.
8. Accounts department receives the bank slip/draft and issues a receipt.
9. The receipt is very important so please keep it safe.
10. Student meets with a senior teacher and is allocated to an appropriate class.
For further enquiries on how to apply; Please, call or send an email to:
Admission Criteria: To be eligible for admission into Year 7, candidates must turn 11 years by 31st of August.